“Magical”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Steamboat Springs
Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Steamboat Springs
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Strawberry park hot springs was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Absolutely beautiful and very relaxing. Tubs varied in temperature. We enjoyed the cool during the day and warm at night. It's clothing optional at night and whether that's your thing or not there's no lighting other than the stars so it was comfortable to do with or without your bathing suit, although I highly recommend taking it off! It was wonderful, loved it!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Mckenzie Z

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I loved this place. My boyfriend and I love exploring the hot springs of Colorado. This is certainly a wonderful surprise. Most of the folks there are like minded and want a relaxing time to unwind and most seem to make small chit chat of "where are you from". We did wait until dark and we disrobed our swimsuits to enjoy the adult only nude soaking. I didnt feel that people were there to troll the nude people, I felt we were all there after dark as we knew the rules of naked people after dark. It was wonderful and we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wendy K
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We stayed here for two nights last week. The cabin was warm, cozy and adequate. The pools, as always, were fabulous! We honeymooned here and it was perfect for unwinding from the necessary chaos of wedding planning. The only downsides: the cabin only had one chair, the grill was filthy and there are very limited shower facilities and we chose not to use them due to the lack of cleanliness. Otherwise, we had a really lovely stay and will certainly be back sometime.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ColoradoDitto
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I had stayed in one of the cabins for a Friday and Saturday night, after a recommendation from a friend. The pools themselves could not be faulted. Great temperatures (some warmer and some cooler), very clean and the best views provided by Mother Nature.
The cabin was small but cozy with a gas lamp and heater provided. I arrived late on Friday and apparently the heater “pilot” was out. Surprisingly at midnight, while the place was virtually deserted, I was able to find an employee to get the heater going.
Beyond that slight hiccup, the rest of the stay was great. For me the area having no cell service or electricty allowed for me to unplug from the world for a few days - awesome!
Also thanks to Adam (?) for sharing his thoughts on where to eat and what to do beyond soaking in the springs.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank davidwillsboulder
Reviewed 27 March 2013

This place is awesome! My boyfriend & I just soaked for hours looking at the stars & moon. I saw some of the other posts about customer service- the guy isn't the best, but we had maybe a minute exchange with him, not a big deal. Also- for anyone whose not familiar with the area (like me), there's no need to take the shuttle and pay an extra $30/person, just drive up there yourself. And just so you're aware, after dark clothing is optional. We were caught a little off-guard, but it was fine. So relaxing & beautiful!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Chelsey O
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We had the good fortune to stay overnight in one of the large rustic cabins. Before booking we were concerned by some of the negitive reviews of the accomodations. We found that while by no means luxurious, the lodgings were an inexpensive, warm and a cosy place to stay away from the hustle and bussle. If a pampering resort experience is desired, best to look elsewhere.
The pools were totally awesome and do wonders for easing away the aches and pains from days spent riding on the mountain. The water just runs down the hillside into the pools and the views are totally awesome. Couldn't be better!
Interestingly enough while waiting to check-in we saw some visitors trying to take some beer into the pools. Now the employee wasn't being overly welcoming, but the visitors were using a good deal of profanity while being asked to obey the rules. To our surprise when it came our turn to check in the staff member was fairly nice.
Overall get there if you can - a great experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank JIm M
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We went here after dark & it was unlike anything I expected. It was pitch black and the stars were beautiful. The springs were warm and inviting and it was fun to wander from each pool in the dark. Clothing is optional and you can't see anyone, it's worth experiencing. Well worth the trip and fee. So so so awesome!!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple