“Delicious food, great service”

Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate a big, late lunch, so we shared several appetizers at Mahogany for dinner. Ashley was our waitress and she was great. The shrimp and grits were delicious! Everything we got was wonderful and they offer very unique food options.

1  Thank Abigail S

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

They are the bomb. Literally the best dinner I have ever eaten in my entire life. Get them with 2 cups of porter cream sauce and your life will be complete. They are sooooo good. I can't even begin to explain. Just stop reading this review and go eat them now! Also great friendly staff! 10/10!!!!

2  Thank Grant B
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Went for Happy Hour and stayed for dinner! The beer was excellent, the meal was outstanding with nice variety. Sat outside with great service. Loved the smoked salmon tapas ... Could have made a meal of just the smoked salmon and crackers :)

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We dined here on a recent Saturday while visiting Steamboat Springs. We started our meal with the pork belly arancini which were excellent. They were on a tomato sauce that was similar in taste to salsa and the plate was garnished with a bit of a pesto spread for a 'pop' of color. Overall, very good.

My partner and I both had the dinner special for that night: local pork loin with green chile and white cheddar grits. Also included were three grilled artichokes and a sauce that included apples for the pork.

Let me say that I'm from the south and I know my grits--I've had good ones and bad ones over the years but I think we were in agreement that the grits served with this special ranked among the best that either of us has ever had. They were incredibly creamy and perfectly cooked. I wish I could say the same for the artichokes--they were overcooked (grilled) and nearly inedible. While I point that out, it could have been a fluke because the pork loin, two generous pieces of pig steak(!) were very good. They had a great char on the exterior but remained perfectly juicy and were cooked to perfection.

We decided to skip dessert because we were so full. The service was great--attentive but not overbearing. All-in-all, a great restaurant.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Our waitress was Ashlee and she was very personable & efficient, a real pleasure! The beer was ice cold. We had an appetizer of the edamame which was quite large for $6. We ordered the Cobb salad which was huge, and the tuna ceviche which was delicious and made with Mandarin oranges. Would definitely eat there again