“Best cornbeef hash”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Winona's

Winona's
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta
“Best cornbeef hash”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Obviously you must get their cinnamon rolls, but their crab omelette and corned beef hash is off the charts good! I love a good reuben and having this hash with sauerkraut was right up my alley! A must top for breakfast in Steamboat.

Kansas City, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Cinnamon Rolls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast and it was very good! My husband and I shared a cinnamon roll - it was delicious! The frosting tasted like it had a hint of lemon which made the sweetness tolerable. I had the banana almond pancake and those were very good! Husband had biscuits and gravy. It was a nice, enjoyable breakfast!

Sherwood, Oregon
“Comfort food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We tried their Vermont and grilled turkey sandwiches. Both were very tasty. Friendly waitress . I wish we had room to try desert. My husband did opt for potato salad after hearing one of their regulars order it. It was like our daughters recipe not your basic. Attentive waitress on our water and tea. We always appreciate not having to ask for a refill.

1 Thank allison d
Davenport, Florida
“Crazy Good Eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

My wife and I had breakfast and lunch here. June 4 and 5, 2014. It was one of the highlights of our visit. The baked goods (we had cinnamon rolls and croissants) are as good as your going to get anywhere and better than almost everywhere. Sitting on the sidewalk while enjoying this great food and looking up at Steamboat Springs Ski area was a huge plus. We will be back to visit Steamboat again and you can bet we will be back at Winona's. Jack and Patti from Orlando

• Visited June 2014
Longmont, Colorado, United States
“Great cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I've had breakfast here twice now and will go back the next time I am in Steamboat. The food is well prepared and tasty. The chai tea was yummy! The cinnamon rolls are huge! They have indoor and outdoor seating. The prices are not too high for a ski town. The service was fast and friendly.