“Normally I won't wait 45 minutes for a table but glad I did hear”
Review of Winona's

Winona's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Clare, Illinois
“Normally I won't wait 45 minutes for a table but glad I did hear”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Winona's in downtown Steamboat is a great place for breakfast. Fathers Day they gave the Dad's a large cinnimon roll and mimosas. Crab Benedict had real crab!. French toast looked good but you better be hungry. Great service even on a very busy Sunday morning

Parker, Colorado
“Sidewalk seating + a car show”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

While attending the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup, we saw this place and decided to have lunch there. Great choice, found a seat on the sidewalk seating area, were acknowledged right away and brought our drinks within just a couple of minutes. Food was bought out in 10 - 15 minutes. I had the turkey BLT and my wife had their version of a grilled cheese. Both were very tasty and delicious. Service and food was very good and the view was great! I will go back and would recommend to anyone. The prices were also very good.

• Visited June 2014
Atlanta
“Best cornbeef hash”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Obviously you must get their cinnamon rolls, but their crab omelette and corned beef hash is off the charts good! I love a good reuben and having this hash with sauerkraut was right up my alley! A must top for breakfast in Steamboat.

Kansas City, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Cinnamon Rolls”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast and it was very good! My husband and I shared a cinnamon roll - it was delicious! The frosting tasted like it had a hint of lemon which made the sweetness tolerable. I had the banana almond pancake and those were very good! Husband had biscuits and gravy. It was a nice, enjoyable breakfast!

Sherwood, Oregon
“Comfort food”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We tried their Vermont and grilled turkey sandwiches. Both were very tasty. Friendly waitress . I wish we had room to try desert. My husband did opt for potato salad after hearing one of their regulars order it. It was like our daughters recipe not your basic. Attentive waitress on our water and tea. We always appreciate not having to ask for a refill.

1 Thank allison d