“I don't think they liked me”

Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Steamboat Springs Visitor Center is open year round to provide visitors with the most current information on happenings and things to do in the Steamboat Springs, CO region. Please stop by to say hello to our friendly staff. We would love to provide you with all the information you need to have the most enjoyable visit to Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Visitor Center hours of operation are Monday - Saturday in the winter and every day from Memorial Day through September in the summer. The Visitor Center can also provide you with state park passes, trail maps, city maps, and the classic Chamber Buck. We look forward to seeing you on your visit!
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Very helpful when I asked questions. I got the vibe they wanted me to leave though. They had signs everywhere for a drawing for a vacation to Steamboat. But they never offered me the opportunity to sign up for it. Guess I didn't meet their criteria. Got good directions and the coupon book was helpful. I knew about most of what there was to do from Trip Advisor, and also about the coupon book from Trip Advisor. It was good that I had the info before I went in, cause the workers there weren't going to tell me.

Steamboat-Chamber, Manager at Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to stop into the Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center. As the Director of the Visitor Center, I appreciate all feedback, and take it as an opportunity to improve upon our services. I really appreciate you being honest about your experience, and want you to know we will use this as an example to better train our staff. We are currently undergoing a new customer service training program, and I will use advice like yours to make sure visitors are receiving all of the resources they need, with all questions met. Thank you again for visiting Steamboat Springs, and thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. If there is anything we can ever do for you on your next visit, please don't hesitate to call or email us. We would be happy to mail you a free information packet and get you set up with all of the materials you need.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Friendly staff and very helpful. There are lots of brochures for attractions and restaurants. All our questions were answered.

Steamboat-Chamber, Front Office Manager at Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

We are here and happy to help! So glad you had a wonderful trip to Steamboat.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Definitely stop in for information and to have your questions answered, but don't forget to pick up a coupon book for gondola rides, tubing, mountain bike rentals, and other activities.

3  Thank DaveB4940

Yes, excellent advice- we have a large stock of coupon books to help shave a few dollars while visiting Steamboat!

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I have visited Steamboat Springs many times and always make a stop at the visitor's center as a part of the trip. The staff are very friendly, knowledgable and consistently make fantastic suggestions regarding lodging, dining and recreation. It's easy to find and on the way into town so always convenient.

It is our pleasure to advise you regarding excellent restaurants and recreational activities! Thank you for visiting Steamboat and make sure to stop again to learn about the new establishments in town.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

We have been going to Steamboat for many years now, and always stop by the Visitor Services Center in the "Boat". Here you will find a Team of dedicated, friendly and current staff that has "lived" the best of Steamboat- so they can point you in the best direction for outdoor recreation; biking, skiing, tubing, hiking along with the wonderful restaurants, lodging and places to head for the latest and up to date great values in town.
A stop here in the Center also has a very organized "Mountain Wall of Maps, literature" and great information.
Plus they have free flowing cold Rocky Mountain water to sip (and clean rest rooms out back).
Stop in the Visitors Center for platinum level service and the down home, done right - Steamboat hospitality.
Here's the website: steamboatchamber.com

P: 970.875.7001
F: 970.285.3550

Review by "Dr. Hotel"
Derek MacD is a long time visitor from the east coast to Steamboat Springs USA

We are delighted to read your review and provide consistent platinum level service to give you the best 'boat experience possible! Please stop in again to learn about the latest and greatest new establishments in town. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Steamboat!

Travellers who viewed Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center also viewed

Been to Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center? Share your experiences!