“Very friendly and helpful”

Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Steamboat Springs Visitor Center is open year round to provide visitors with the most current information on happenings and things to do in the Steamboat Springs, CO region. Please stop by to say hello to our friendly staff. We would love to provide you with all the information you need to have the most enjoyable visit to Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Visitor Center hours of operation are Monday - Saturday in the winter and every day from Memorial Day through September in the summer. The Visitor Center can also provide you with state park passes, trail maps, city maps, and the classic Chamber Buck. We look forward to seeing you on your visit!
Key Largo, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Very friendly and helpful”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The staff is extremely friendly and provided us with great information on hiking and biking. Two couples traveling together seeking different levels of difficulty of trails. The staff member took her time and answered everyone's questions.

Visited August 2013
Steamboat-Chamber, Front Office Manager at Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
We are always happy to help visitors find information to make their visit to Steamboat a happy one. Our staff enjoys speaking about trails and hiking and we appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. Hope you get a chance to visit Steamboat Springs again soon!

Tahlequah, OK
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“I don't think they liked me”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Very helpful when I asked questions. I got the vibe they wanted me to leave though. They had signs everywhere for a drawing for a vacation to Steamboat. But they never offered me the opportunity to sign up for it. Guess I didn't meet their criteria. Got good directions and the coupon book was helpful. I knew about most of what there was to do from Trip Advisor, and also about the coupon book from Trip Advisor. It was good that I had the info before I went in, cause the workers there weren't going to tell me.

Visited July 2013
Steamboat-Chamber, Manager at Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to stop into the Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center. As the Director of the Visitor Center, I appreciate all feedback, and take it as an opportunity to improve upon our services. I really appreciate you being honest about your experience, and want you to know we will use this as an example to better train our staff. We are currently undergoing a new customer service training program, and I will use advice like yours to make sure visitors are receiving all of the resources they need, with all questions met. Thank you again for visiting Steamboat Springs, and thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. If there is anything we can ever do for you on your next visit, please don't hesitate to call or email us. We would be happy to mail you a free information packet and get you set up with all of the materials you need.
Ashland, Oregon
108 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“Helpful”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Friendly staff and very helpful. There are lots of brochures for attractions and restaurants. All our questions were answered.

Visited July 2013
Steamboat-Chamber, Front Office Manager at Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
We are here and happy to help! So glad you had a wonderful trip to Steamboat.
Boulder, Colorado
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Get a coupon book”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Definitely stop in for information and to have your questions answered, but don't forget to pick up a coupon book for gondola rides, tubing, mountain bike rentals, and other activities.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank DaveB4940
Yes, excellent advice- we have a large stock of coupon books to help shave a few dollars while visiting Steamboat!
Hamilton, NY
“Always great service!”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I have visited Steamboat Springs many times and always make a stop at the visitor's center as a part of the trip. The staff are very friendly, knowledgable and consistently make fantastic suggestions regarding lodging, dining and recreation. It's easy to find and on the way into town so always convenient.

Visited August 2012
It is our pleasure to advise you regarding excellent restaurants and recreational activities! Thank you for visiting Steamboat and make sure to stop again to learn about the new establishments in town.

Travellers who viewed Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center also viewed

Been to Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association Visitor Center? Share your experiences!