“David” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Life Essentials Day Spa

Life Essentials Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: For over 17 years, Life Essentials Day Spa in Steamboat Springs has been committed to providing quality spa services for optimal health and internal balance. Our goal is to educate our clients on the importance of body maintenance and provide an environment that supports this goal. At Life Essentials, we strive for excellence and seek perfection in every treatment that we provide. We are the Best Day Spa in Steamboat Springs, as voted by the locals in the annual Best of the 'Boat survey. Thank you for choosing Life Essentials Day Spa for all your pampering.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Laramie, Wyoming
“David”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I came into Life Essentials Day Spa after a rough day of schin splints from skiing all day. I had a scheduled 1 hour deep tissue massage with David. I was told he gave the receptionist one of the best massages of her life.
I ended up extending my appointment half an hour. It was hands down the best massage I've ever had, and most needed!! I still have not forgotten about it, so happy to be able to comment about this day spa. Their lobby is pleasant and relaxing and they actually sell some sweet products.

Visited January 2014

Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed the rice scrub - the mani-pedi was not worth the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Totally enjoyed the rice scrub with shea butter but the mani-pedi at $90 was NOT worth the money. Stick with the scrub and you'll enjoy yourself!

Visited March 2014
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best Ashiatsu Massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

After a hard day on the hill my wife scheduled a massage for me. spa was clean staff was friendly, will be back again

Visited December 2013