We moved to The Steamboat Hotel after a terrible time at a different hotel. I won't mention the name but it starts with a "Q". Upon our arrival, the girl at the front desk was a real people person. She was very welcoming. They accepted our dogs with only a $15.00 pet fee. The room was good sized with a refridgerator and microwave. It was very clean and comfortable. Much nicer then the hotel we checked out of and the staff was much friendlier and the rate was the same. We requested an extra blanket and it was promptly delivered to our room. The remote was missing and again a new one was promptly given to us. The next morning they had coffee in the lobby. No free breakfast but for the price that was ok. They did sell breakfast burritos for only $1.00. We went to Johnny B's for breakfast, it was so good. The morning desk clerk was just as friendly as the lady that checked us in. I recomend this hotel over any other budget hotel in Steamboat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Steamboat Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Steamboat Springs
- Super Eight Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Super Eight
- Steamboat Springs Super 8