First, we really felt welcomed by the staff. Exterior is nice, pool area is newish but we care more about the actual room. I know it's costly but they still have the old fashioned televisons. The bedding is not cozy, but thin and beds on the firm side. Larger towels or more towels would help. Ugly bed drape at foot of bed that serves no design or function purpose.
Positive things: Spacious counter in the bathroom and refrigerator worked very well. Desk clerk was very friendly.
Usually we stay next door at the Holiday Inn. Next time we will try one of the hotels closer to town that allows pets.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Fairfield Inn