“1st Choice”

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Steamboat Springs
Denver, Colorado
“1st Choice”
Reviewed 21 December 2012

The hotel facilities are beautiful. I think they just re-did the breakfast and lobby area as it looks newer than the rest of the hotel. Rooms are very comfy with extra roomy showers, nice TV's, and awesome beds. The suites have a great little jacuzzi tub in the room for a more comfortable bath, too. Staff was very friendly and accommodating--they are knowledgeable about all the great things to do and eat around town!

Room Tip: Definitely book a suite if you want a little extra comfort.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Honolulu, HI
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I recently went on a trip to Steamboat with my family and upon arriving, the Fairfield Inn was such a great sight to see! Mountains as a back drop, not surrounded by big buildings, definitely a peaceful place. The staff was warm and friendly upon entering and got us all the necessary information so we could get our little vacation started. They even told us about the hot springs and some bars around town. The rooms were clean and comfortable and, as I expected, very quiet and relaxing. In the morning, we went downstairs to eat the continental breakfast which was great! The selection was plentiful and everything was well stocked and clean even though we obviously weren't the first ones down that morning. Checkout went just as smoothly as everything else, all the staff had smiles on their faces and wished us a safe trip back home. We will definitely be staying here again on our next trip.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 19 December 2012

My family and I wanted to take a little time off for ourselves, so Steamboat Springs it was. When we got there we needed a place to stay, and with Fairfield being a brand we're familiar, we decide to stay there. What an excellent choice; the prices were good, the location is very convenient, and the continental breakfast was more than expected (which for me is usually a deciding factor). I never got a chance to try out the other facilities, because I was enjoying the springs, but I'm sure they were lovely. As for comfort level, I slept just as well as at home; I did just get back from hot springs though.

Overall, I would definitely stay here again and would say that this is one of the better Fairfields.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Pierce, Colorado
Reviewed 16 December 2012 via mobile

When reserving these rooms the young lady on the phone was VERY helpful and assistive with getting what I needed. I was able to check in early after driving 5 hours to get here. Rooms were very clean, beds are incredibly comfortable. The pool and hot tub are convenient. The hot tub could use a temp increase. I think it's only in the mid 90's. the continental breakfast was more then a normal free breakfast. Check in and out was made super easy.

Con: and for this I've addresses with front desk and I will soon be discussing with hotel manager! Ill keep you posted on the outcome.... During my stay, another younger man from another room went to the front desk and requested a room key to my room. Which this young man was not staying. He didn't even know the name the room was under and yet the lady at the front desk have him a room key. This is NOT acceptable and I believe some security measure needs to be implemented ASAP to prevent this from future instances. The desk had my name and number to call me and verify if needed. Again ill post again to my findings and result.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank 3DisneyAddicts
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Though its a little far from downtown to walk the customer service there is amazing. The front desk manager and general manager helped us book a horse back riding and kayaking excursion and even got us a discount!

• Stayed September 2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 12 December 2012

My family and I stayed there a couple days ago. We were planning on just skiing for the day however a nice snow storm came in and we decided to stay for the whole weekend. Our first stop was the Fairfield and it was better than we could have hoped for. The GM Jesse Pearson (Spelling?) was amazing and accommodated us in no time with some very clean rooms at a reasonable price. I usually stay at some higher end hotels when traveling and this was as good if not better than most! Our stay was excellent and the free breakfasts in the morning was more than we could have expected with the snow storm. Location is close enough to take the FREE bus for skiing too. Definitely have plans to stay again when we visit in the summer!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Irving, Texas
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I had a minor problem with the maids, but the manager resolved it to my satisfaction. the hotel was well run and the employees were friendly.I thought the breakfast was above average for a fairfield.I thought our rooms were extremely quiet, in steamboat, this place is the best value!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
sbsfi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, 20 November 2012
I am happy to hear that we were able to correct the issue that you experienced in a timely matter and in a way that you were pleased with. Our housekeeping team consists of associates who are very committed to providing over the top service and spotless rooms. Two of our associates have been here almost 10 years so that says a lot about how much they are committed to our property. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!