Staff was friendly and accommodating upon my arrival as I asked for a quiet room on the mountain side (away from road noise). This is the last hotel as you head south out of Steamboat so you are not within walking distance of the ski area or town. The room was clean and basic. The bed was too soft for me and I ended up turning off the window heat/ac fan unit because it is very noisy. The breakfast is the same as being served at most hotels in this price range so I passed and drove a mile down the road and ate a full breakfast at "Freshies" (which was great). For the price this hotel is a good compromise between dumpy and luxury.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Fairfield Inn