My wife and I stayed at the Steamboat Fairfield Inn over the 2010 Fourth of July Holiday and we had a good experience. The bed and pillows (down pillows) were great. The room was comfortable. HBO was and free Wi-Fi in the room was a plus. The hot tub could have been a little hotter but it was soothing. The staff were great.
The hotel is just a few miles from downtown and plenty of shopping and a movie house is nearby. They provide a snack bar and hot coffee in the lobby. The breakfast was OK. Especially if you like cereal, oatmeal, fruit and yogurt cups, make your own waffles, Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits, mini egg and sausage burritos, fresh fruit, toast, p-nut butter and jelly, and bagels. In other words it's not a sit down meal but it saves enough dough so you can spend a wad on dinner. And believe me if you want to have a restaurant steak in Steamboat you will need to bring some serious change with you.
So overall it's a good value for the money and after a day of exploring the trails or town it was comfortable to come back to.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Fairfield Inn