Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs
Steamboat Mountain Lodge(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
The Inn at Steamboat(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$130
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$163
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$93
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$166
La Quinta
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Steamboat Hilltop(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hotel Bristol(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$155
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$161
  • Pool
Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$177
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$163
All reviewsfront deskmarriott hotelsroom was cleanhot breakfastwould stay here againexercise roommicrowave and fridgein townfree city bushot tubnice stayski areaeasy accessmountain viewshort drivefirst floorwe've stayed
Reviewed 29 November 2010

The service was the best I have ever had in all my stays. As a Marriott Platinum Elite Member, I travel a lot and this hotel exceeded the standard by far. Nick at the front desk was quite possibly the best ambassador I have met at Marriott hotels. The rooms were great, cleaned well each day and had everything needed for a 4 day ski trip with 2 young kids and 1 older child. The absolute only flaw is that the breakfast room is right off of the front door, causing a draft some mornings as guests checked out - truly not a big deal at all! Great place to stay - I will surely go back on my next trip to Steamboat Springs!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2010

We stayed here for a few days with our 2 children. They loved the indoor pool. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean as was the entire hotel. We really had no complaints. Kids loved the waffles at breakfast (only complaint they ran out of syrup one day-but no big deal.) Beds were comfy and parking was not a problem. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
sbsfi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2011

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your time and effort.

Reviewed 11 October 2010

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Clean and spacious rooms. Great breakfast with many things to choose from.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 19 September 2010

Upon arriving at the hotel last night, the clerk had the audacity to tell me that I called 2 hours earlier to cancel my own reservation (which I clearly had not) and he gave my room to other guests. He had not other rooms. I made an advance reservation for nothing. I had friends staying at this hotel and they indicated this same clerk on duty at 8 pm on Friday 9/17/10 was incredibly rude to them as well. Spend your money elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank soccertraveler23
sbsfi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'd like to offer our apologies for the inconvenience and to assure you that we will investigate this reservation to ensure this never happens again. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 29 August 2010

We were on a 10 day traveling vacation and looked for a place to have a romantic inturlude. Fairfield Inn offered a room with king size bed, whirlpool tub, & a fireplace for a reasonable price. the bed was nice, BUT three of the jets on the tub didn't work, fireplace did not work at all, & a switch on one of the lights was loose(dangerous?). Overall it was a waste of money & "hoohah room"(quoted from a manager of another hotel chain) I can only imagine what it would take to get a refund, so we chalked it up to a bad experience. The Marriot chain will NEVER get another dime out of my pocket!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tlebear64
sbsfi, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2010

Thank you for your review. On behalf of our team, I wish to extend our most sincere apologies. Rest assured, we have rectified any issues with the room and hope you will return to try us again.