My fiancé and I stopped here for an evening on our way to Rocky Mountain National Park. We were blown away by how beautiful the location of this hotel is-nestled in the mountains. We worked with Clay at the front desk, who was not only incredibly friendly, quick and professional, but then also gave us great suggestions about what to do in Steamboat Springs and a wonderful restaurant recommendation for vegetarians-Mahogany Grill. We went with his suggestion and had an amazing meal. He could not have been kinder or more welcoming.
The room was lovely-comfortable beds, spotless, huge bathroom with a great shower. Try to get a room in the new wing-they have balconies!
We didn't use the pool, but both looked huge and clean.
Another thing we loved about this hotel was the attached restaurant, Rex's. We normally don't eat at hotel restaurants, but noticed the place was packed on a Tuesday night, which is a good sign! We went for breakfast the next morning (there is no complimentary breakfast here, which didn't bother us but is good to know). It was GREAT. We had the nicest waitress, she offered to give me coffee in a to-go cup as we were leaving. The food was excellent-what you would expect at the most popular breakfast place in town.
Overall, a great experience. We were just passing through, but now we want to go back to Steamboat Springs and stay at this Holiday Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award winning hotel is home to two beautiful pools and hot tubs, we offer a state of the art fitness center, and free high-speed WiFi throughout the property. Rex's American Grill & Bar serves some of Steamboat's best food, offers a summer outdoor patio bar with live entertainment and stunning mountain views.We are in the heart of the breath taking Rocky Mountains and are adjacent to the world renowned Steamboat Ski Resort. Winter activities include skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, sleigh riding and snowmobiling in the back country. During the Spring, Summer and Fall, activities include golf at Haymaker Golf Course, kayaking, floating or fishing the Yampa and Elk rivers, mountain & road biking and hiking in Routt National Forest. Water sports activities are available at Steamboat Lake and Stagecoach Reservoir. The fall marks hunting season & the viewing of our spectacular fall colors. Steamboat is home to many summer events for families, sports, concerts, wine fest and arts festivals. The Strawberry Park Hot Springs is available year round spa relaxation. Downtown shopping includes museums, galleries, boutique gift shops and restaurants ranging from barbeque to gourmet. We are a AAA three diamond rated resort, four spurs by the Steamboat Chamber and we are a pet friendly hotel. We offer meeting space at Rex's American Grill & Bar, a sports bar with large HD TVs and serves home made, delicous American fare. Children 12 and under eat free with an adult. Our staff will provide you with friendly, courteous and professional service and we all look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Holiday Inn