- Our room was clean and everything was in good condition.
- Great location on the edge of downtown across from the Old Town Hot Springs pool.
- Rooms on the back building have balconies/decks that face the Yampa River.
- The hotel sells pool passes that are significantly cheaper than even using a coupon across the street at the pool.
- Front desk staff was somewhat indifferent.
- Non-smoking in and around non-smoking rooms isn't enforced. We were in a non-smoking room and people near us smoked on their balconies and right outside their front doors, stinking up our room. Towels smelled like smoke, too, so I assume the cleaning people smoke.
- The continental breakfast was very limited, but it's free.
I would've given the hotel a higher rating if the hotel staff was friendlier (to be fair, one lady at the front desk was really nice) and there hadn't been so many issues with cigarette smoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury night's sleep minus the luxury price. The Rabbit Ears Motel, located in beautiful Steamboat Springs, Colorado, is your choice for comfortable, affordable lodging right in the center of downtown. Either they built Steamboat around our motel, or our motel was conveniently built in the center of all the action. So, both ways, you know that all the activities and nightlife the valley provides are in close proximity. Choose a weekend get-away for the family, or stay with us the whole week. World-class skiing with slope-side ski-in, ski-out convenience is expensive and overrated. Our motel is right on the main street and just a 5 minutes' bus ride to the gondola and the base of the ski area. Oh, and the bus is free. Lastly, all our guests are welcome to get reduced-priced Old Town Hot Springs passes for our recreation center, just across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rabbit Ears Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rabbit Ears Hotel Steamboat Springs