“Good food”

J & L Cafe
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Great little locally owned restaurant.
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We really enjoyed our BLT and the friendly service we received. I felt awkward asking the waitress to please clean our table top even though it had obviously just been passed over with a greasy cloth. This is a very necessary attention to detail in any restaurant....otherwise it seemed like a local favorite and the food was well prepared and presented. Loved those pickles!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Don't expect a gourmet experience here, but go for the friendly people, the rich atmosphere and the cheap eats. Every little town should have a place like this. I don't have any specific food recommendations, but I've never been disappointed in the half dozen times I've been here. Only drawback: Parking in front can be treacherous.

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Best food and value for a sit down restaurant in Sterling! Love their specials and breakfast burritos! Staff is very helpful and friendly!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I were travelling through and decided to stop for breakfast. This restaurant showed up on the GPS, and we decided to stop. The food was good and the portions were plenty.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

My husband and I's favorite place to eat. Food is good and plenty of it-even the Senior menu. Wait staff is always friendly and help each other out. Bus people help to keep dishes cleaned off table and coffee/water always full. Prices very reasonable, will continue to dine there.