“Great job, Gallagher!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Hubby and I stopped in for dinner last night and it was wonderful. We really weren't sure what to expect out here in the NE corner of Colorado, but were pleasantly surprised! Our waitress was prompt and very sweet - would have been nice if she told us her name, though! Then I could have given her direct accolades!
Drinks and food was timely. Hubby had their house salad and it was hearty! Then he opted for the sirloin which was as good as any steak he's ever had! Wow! I had the "dinner" spinach salad without the bacon, but added the grilled chicken. Delicious and perfect for me since I feel while we've been on the road for 12 days already, I just don't seem to ever get enough veggies! We both had a glass of their house wine (sauvignon blanc and merlot) which were acceptable.
No dessert and our bill - with tip - came to $70.00 - but then I'm probably a generous tipper having given our waitress $12.00.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

When we arrive here after a day's drive from Richfield, UT going East and from Clear Lake, IA going West, all we can think of is the spinach salad and pork tenderloin sandwich we have each time. Both are always the same and always delicious. The salad is so large that the last time we split it--a very good idea. Service is sometimes too fast so that we are still eating the salad when the sandwiches arrive.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

If you happen to be stopping in Sterling CO you will find that there are not many food options that are not fast food. Gallagher's serves up great grub if you don't want your food coming from a window. A plus-- GREAT kids menu that is super affordable! Service was great and they have HUGE TVs to watch sports. A good menu and great atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Everything from Burgers to Steaks, a lot of variety. Everything is a la carte, so you only pay for what you want, but this can become pricey if you want everything that usually you expect from a non a la carte restaurant.

I was looking for a quality steak and a salad, so this worked for me. The steak was well presented, a good size and cooked exactly as I requested. A 10 ounce sirloin is about $18 The tossed salad was average, not large but not tiny either.

If you are interested in alcohol there is a good variety on tap for $3-3.50. There are 3 house wines of different varieties available at $6 a glass. All others are the entire bottle at $22+.

The atmosphere was okay. A combination sports bar and slightly better than cafe environment, but good for a rural city in northeastern Colorado. The service was average.

1  Thank Hiddenshutter
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were surprised to find this place in this town. The spinach salad and Philly cheesesteak were really good. Atmosphere good, service good. Overall, we were pleased. Prices were reasonable.