“Visit to the spa”

Add it.
Ranch Creek Spa
Ranked #4 of 6 things to do in Tabernash
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I have been to the spa three times and this was my best massage yet. Ask for Jessa. She is wonderful. The spa environment is lovely.

My problems with the spa are as follows:
Four of us went in for massages or facials with the same scheduled appointment times. One aesthetician was fifteen minutes late. We ordered a fruit and cheese plate ($55) and were supposed to sit upstairs by the fireplace following our massages. The room upstairs was not available so they put us back downstairs (no fireplace). The plate of cheese and fruit was so small it was almost laughable, if the price hadn't been so high. We really should have refused it, but didn't want to make a fuss. DO NOT ORDER THE FRUIT AND CHEESE PLATE UNLESS YOU FEEL LIKE THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY!

The other problem I had with the spa was when we were paying at the end of our visit. The cashier asked each of us out loud in front of everyone in the room how much we wanted to leave for a tip. This was very uncomfortable for us. When one of our group mentioned she would like to write it on her receipt she was asked again about the tip amount. This is very unprofessional in my opinion. As much as I loved my massage, I'm afraid I will have a massage before I leave town and save my money to do other things while I visit Winter Park.

1  Thank sharenmoseman