The Victorian Inn was a delightful little hotel right in the middle of the town of Telluride. It was perfect for a quick visit. Located within a block or two of one of the lifts to take you to the top of the mountain. Lots of restaurants nearby and just a block off main street. In the past we've always stayed at the New Sheridan Hotel but on last visit it was just too noisy. Each morning there was coffee, juice, cereals, yogurt, and wonderful freshly baked cinnamon rolls. The staff at the desk was very helpful in answering all our questions, etc. There was no airconditioning (in July) but the window fan was adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride