We stay here once a year. The hotel is conveniently located in the middle of town and is walking distance to just about everything. Parking is sometimes tight. Rooms are good sized and very clean. Being in the mountains, the rooms lack AC, but have windows fans. The fans are not the quietest, but they do the job. A "continental" breakfast is included, but it is pretty meager. Some cold cereal, full fat and sugar generic yogurt, sweet rolls and some fruit. I would not even consider the breakfast a benefit of staying here. We usually get coffee and head up the road to get a decent breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride