This was the least expensive accommodation I could find in Telluride and it showed. The best thing I can say about it is the location is ideal, steps from the free gondola ride and a five minute walk from the restaurants of downtown.
Budget travelers who have stayed at Motel 6 will feel right at home. No soap (a liquid body wash container was installed in the shower), come to think of it, Motel 6 gives you soap! No shampoo, no air conditioning but you do get a hair dryer. Worst of all is the noise of traffic outside on the street and foot traffic on the property walking the wooden platforem that circumnavigates the Inn. Top it off with 3 tables in the breakfast area for 33 units and it doesn't open until 8:00AM.
Do stay here if you are a budget traveler and heavy sleeper. Don't stay here if you're looking for some amenities and need a good night's sleep or want coffee before 8:00 AM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn's charming style blends beautifully w/Telluride's turn of the century architecture - Adjacent to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Hotel Telluride
- Victorian Hotel Telluride