“great instructors , friendly and nice”

Telluride Ski School
More attraction details
Owner description: A ski school for children which includes lift tickets, lunch and ski lesssons.
Reviewed 14 April 2014

they offer very good four hour classes for diferent sky levels
starting at 11.00am , i strongly recomend them as a good way to get to know the terrain that could be a bit confusing as its such a large sky area .

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Being 31 and never skiing before made me TERRIFIED of falling down and also learning something new. My husband and I both took a 3 day lesson (thinking we would only need 2). They had us skiing down a hill on the first day and double green on the next. We enjoyed the ski instructors and people in our group so much we came back for another day. I cannot say enough how patient they are. They push you just enough so you can advance. I am so happy I chose Telluride as the place I learned how to ski! Thanks again!

4  Thank JenniferOSU
Reviewed 2 April 2014

It was perfect and easy to sign up. We used the group lesson for one of our members and private lessons for another. Would highly recommend if you need to learn how to ski or a refresher lesson.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I found the Telluride ski school to be very organised, efficient and great value for money. They were all interested in doing the their best to help all students improve the skiing and the two day upgrade after day 1 was well worth it. Would use them again any time.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

My husband and I snowboarded for the first time and had a great experience. Our instructor (Robbie) really loves what he does and made our experience very enjoyable. He was very patient with us and provided great instruction and feedback all along the way. Highly recommend.