We stayed here for 3 nights for some much needed R&R. The hotel is above average in construction and style. The rooms were very nice and we loved the gas fireplace. We enjoyed the hot tub as well. Service was excellent. Location was perfect. You can use the ski valet which was easy, and my wife rented from Telluride Sports right on site. Lastly, there's a nice restaurant attached as well. Highly recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride