We stayed here two different times in two different rooms over a week's period. We had a room on the second floor and a large suite on the first floor. We liked how the rooms are designed for the sport's mind person. Lots of plugs, as we bring our own portable boot dryers, lots of hooks to hang your ski pants and coats, with a bench to sit down to take your ski boots off. The rooms are very spacious, they both have fireplaces, and lots of plugs. Big desks, comfortable chairs and beds. They have a nice wine and snack apres. The have a very nice continental breakfast with fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, meats, cheeses, veggies, bagels, bread, fresh donuts, hot & cold cereal and Starbucks coffee. The staff is friendly and helpful. A large hot tub that overlooks the mountain range. You can walk right to the gondola and a chairlift. The lift ticket office is right on the side of the building. You can walk right up to main street Telluride. The rooms are very clean. The only minor thing I would change are the beds are pretty high up from the floor for us short people. If they were about five inches lower to get in and out of bed would be great. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride