I've stayed at Camel's Garden on a few different occasions and each time I have had an incredibly positive experience. The staff members are so wonderful and kind- always helpful. The rooms are extremely impressive, as is the location of the hotel. Each morning a amazing breakfast spread is laid out- and luckily tea is always available! In the winter, the wine/cheese service is perfect and rather tasty. After you've relaxed in the hot tub or steam room at the hotel, it's easy to fall into a deep sleep.. or maybe thats just because the beds are so comfortable. I'm not sure why anyone would stay at a different hotel. Camel's Garden is top notch- the staff and luxurious rooms make me wish this was my second home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride