This was the BEST Groupon deal I ever bought! Telluride was on our bucket lists-so it was a perfect pick! We went during the 'in-between' season--after the summer festivals & before ski season. October in the Rockies is beautiful & not crowded. I'd love to return for either of those peak seasons, tho. The staff was personable & helpful for anything & everything. They allow 1 pet, so we brought our older kitty. The bed was very comfy & we enjoyed the fireplace on the crisp autumn nights. The huge tub was relaxing, as was the outdoor hot tub. Breakfast had good choices & was more than enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride