My son's were traveling to Telluride to paraglide off the mountain and had to be at the gondola at 7:00 A.M. Camels Garden Hotel was right at the gondola entrance. The hotel had underground parking, was clean, and had a fantastic continental breakfast. I've read were other reviews that mentioned that the "breakfast" was average. It's not meant to be a breakfast meal. As far as a continental breakfast, the coffee was 5 star, pastries were delicious, and the cold options were all they needed to be. The servers were attentive and quite nice. My two queen suite was extremely large and the shower was the best part. My son's loved the pressure! Everyone that worked for the hotel was very cheerful and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride