“Best Rafting Experience”

BootDoctors Telluride
More attraction details
Owner description: Winter Ski and snowboard shops with full array of rentals, clothing and accessories. World renowned boot fitting and ski/board tuning. Full service bicycle shops Outfitting including rafting, Mtn bike and fat bike tours and rentals, stand up paddle board tours and rentals, guided hikes,... Footwear, sportswear, outerwear.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Today my wife and I took the raft trip down Specie Creek and were not disappointed. There were three rafts of 13 rafters plus guides. After putting on the gear and a safety review, we were off. We were amazed with the skill of our guide, Bob. He barked out commands and we responded. His ability to maneuver was amazing. He was a real treat to have on our raft! Water was rough in places and we got out share of wet which on a day as beautiful as today, was welcomed. Thanks for making this adventure so wonderful for us Texans.

1  Thank Scott M

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Max brought up the beat down in a great way - fantastic guide! The shop has excellent rental bikes and was over the top helpful.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Had a wonderful selection of backpacks, hiking gear and clothing. Both my wife and I found things we were looking for and needed for our day hikes.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had so much fun on our rafting trip. The guides were great. I was new at rafting and feeling pretty intimidated. Everyone helped me feel relaxed and confident. Robie was a great guide and the experience was fantastic!

2  Thank Erica G
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Took as much time as you needed - did a great job listening and matching the right boot to my needs. Really nice people