“Nice lunch, affordable.”

Dining options: Breakfast
Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
“Nice lunch, affordable.”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

we liked the fact we could eat for less than 40$ here. they have a deli case with different cold salads in it and hot sandwiches. it's small and laid back in here. they have wine and beer and it's fast. I had chicken salad, peaches with basil and feta , and potato salad. fresh and good.

Visited September 2013

“Cookie was good- food not so much”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stopped in here the other day and got a steak wrap and a ginger molasses cookie. The steak was dry and flavorless, and there wasn't much there to begin with, it was served with what was supposed to be a slaw but that tasted like dry cabbage as well-- not worth the $10 I paid for it at all. However, the ginger molasses cookie was delicious. Perhaps just stick to the sweets!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank T F
Spain
“Very Fresh!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Really good food, after a hike we stop by to had lunch and the food was so fresh and so good, they had some desserts fresh baked and it was really good, the carrot cake delicious. highly recommended to stop by after a hike!!

• Visited July 2013
Albuquerque
“A true coffee shop”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

When I walked into this coffee shop, I felt that I had found a REAL coffee house. The coffee was great and the atmosphere was what a coffee shop should be. I loved my oatmeal/flax cookie and my mocha was fabulous. I'll definitely drop in when I am visiting Telluride again.

• Visited August 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Nice quaint restaurant, tight fit though...”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Went here for lunch one day. They had a grilled prawn taco special which was excellent but the other food we had was just ok. The steak wrap I had was kind of bland and the meat was tough. We enjoyed sitting outside on the street people watching as we ate but I don't think I will go back.

Visited August 2013