“mussels are incredible!!”
Review of Flavor Telluride - CLOSED

Flavor Telluride
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Columbia
Dallas, Texas
“mussels are incredible!!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Eric, the chef/owner is an amazing wizard when it comes to culinary experiences...just had his heirloom tomato soup with truffle infused olive oil drizzled over the top of super fresh micro greens...he truly is a genius!

Don't miss his specials, mountain trout in season, what ever is seasonal, he will entice you to return just to see what he will create next...an untapped talent. Telluride is soooo lucky!

The regulars in town clammer for his mussels...sells out all the time but the recipe for the broth will make a grown man cry!

Just don't miss an opportunity to try his NOLA twist on the standard fare...

• Visited September 2013

Westminster, Colorado, United States
“Missing Out!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I've been visiting Telluride for over a decade and I'm not sure how long Flavor has been in existence, but I've been missing out! I stumbled across Flavor on my way to the Chop House and glanced at their menu board. The crab cakes and fried oysters are what caught my eye and made me decide to dine there. Their crab cakes are so popular that they were out of them the night I was there, so I opted for the fried oysters and kobe beef plate. Dinner was so good, I decided to come back later in the week for the crab cakes and added scallops as my main course. I must go back to try the salmon! I didn't have room either night for desert, but their desert menu looks unlawful. Everything was beautifully presented and delicious and the staff was very friendly and fun!

• Visited August 2013
U.S.
“Wonderful ambiance and service”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Appetizer and trout were small, but well presented. Sunday evening, be sure to arrive in time for specials (like sea bass!) as they will run out. We will return.... In time for the special!

• Visited August 2013
The Woodlands, Texas
“If You Are A Foodie.....This Is A Must!!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Do not miss this restaurant! My wife and I really enjoyed this experience.....both started with the beet and arugula salad which was super. Then the two entrees were....mussels in a very special sauce of white wine, Tasso, fennel seed and bulb, cream, butter, Pernod, etc and grilled red fish with fricassee of baby sweet corns, sweet peppers, tomatoes and tasso. The staff is fantastic and owner Eric is the real deal!

Visited July 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a terrific evening!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My husband and i walked into Flavor on a busy night thinking that we had a 7:00 reservation. Regrettably, we did not but the staff quickly offered us space at the expediter's bar and we jumped at the chance. We were awed by the intensity and ability of the kitchen staff, fell in love with our waitresses, and we were really impressed by the friendliness and knowledge of the owner. The food was extraordinary - my favorite were the fried oysters- and the show that unfolded in front of us was fascinating. The restaurant has a warm cosy ambience but for an unforgettable evening, ask to sit at the bar!

• Visited July 2013