“Beautiful Spa”

Spa Linnae
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Beautiful Spa”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This spa offers a great variety of treatments and the staff couldn't have been nicer. It was a really relaxing way to end a day of skiing.

Visited February 2012

St. Paul, MN
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“The best way to end the day on the mountain”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My spa experience started in the lounge where I could slip into a comfy robe and choose from three different herbal teas to sip while I waited for my massage to begin. I was also offer a steam shower, lightly scented with eucalyptus. From the lounge I was ushered into the massage room. The table was nicely heated and the massage therapist chose do use different heat packs on my neck and feet......just what I needed to work the kinks out. Bri was the young woman that worked on me. It was just great....in all respects.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank patricia452

Been to Spa Linnae? Share your experiences!