“Superb ATV'ing in Telluride's High Country!”

Telluride Outfitters- Day Tours
Ranked #3 of 15 Tours in Telluride
More attraction details
Owner description: Telluride Outfitters is happy to offer you with a range of tours to make your visit to Telluride unforgettable! Telluride Snowmobile Adventures is proud to be the area’s first and most experienced snowmobile touring company. Several different tours, available seven days a week provide guests with all levels of snowmobiling experience an exciting and fun filled snowmobile adventure!Telluride ATV Tours take you up Fall Creek Road in the beautiful and historic Beaver Park backcountry.
Colorado Springs
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Superb ATV'ing in Telluride's High Country!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We chose a half-day ATV'ing with "Alex" - fantastic experience. Loved it. Went above 10,000 feet and scooted around high-altitude beaver ponds in BEAVER PARK! Wonderful! And reasonable! If you have the time, don't miss a chance at this activity. We thought it was the high-point of our visit to Telluride!!!

Visited July 2014

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ATV tour - great ride; amazing views; fantastic Guide!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I visited Telluride for the first time and decided on the 1/2 day ATV trip. IT WAS GREAT! The views along our steep and rocky route from 9,000-10,500+ ft were as amazing as our stopping points. But what really made the trip memorable was our guide, Alex. No doubt that he was the one that made every minute of the trip incredible. He made us feel welcomed from the first minute we met and took pride in sharing his knowledge of the wildlife, terrain and the sport with us. He patiently and easily showed us how to ride the ATV and allowed us to experience the day at our own pace. To take pictures when we wanted and as many as we wanted. We can't wait to return and definitely plan on doing the full day tour. THANK YOU ALEX!!

Visited July 2014
Lafayette, Louisiana
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Beautiful Scenery”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We decided on the 1/2 day Alta Tour. The scenery was spectacular and the staff were extremely friendly. I called to discuss the different options and the guy was extremely helpful and knowledgable about the area. I felt very comfortable booking and satisfied with our option. They picked us up right in front of Siam Thai which was located directly across the street of where we were staying. They arrived on time and the guy was super friendly. He ended up being our tour guide as well. The tour was just my husband and I with two other guys and our tour guide. As we arrived at their office, they got us situated with warmer boots and goggles. Our guide did a quick run through of the trails and the safety of the snow mobile, then we were off. I was pretty nervous and I think I may have held the group up. I was really slow and tense at first! There were beautiful views and drop offs that I tried to not let detract from the views! I think I loosened up towards the end. But the entire time, the guide was very patient and reassuring with me. I felt completely at ease and never felt rushed. I would definitely recommend this tour and company. For me though, it was pricey and I think I just like hiking more. But I'm so glad we did it and enjoyed the experience. The scenery was breathtaking and I can't wait to go to Telluride again.

Visited March 2014
Chicago, IL
“Great day!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Awesome. Great guide w/ Mike and we hit epic weather (white out/blizzard like conditions). Perfect day! Also, they were extremely flexible accommodating out change in plans. Would highly recommend and we plan to look forward to joining them this summer for a great ATV tour. Thx guys!

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Snowmobile Tour - AMAZING”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and I booked a two hour snow mobile tour on our second to last day in Telluride. I was a little nervous after a not so pleasant experience riding an atv. Within a few minutes of the tour beginning I felt totally secure. There were only five total in the group including Alex our guide. He was great at making everyone feel comfortable and let you go at your own pace. The terrain we covered was nothing short of spectacular! We got some of the best photos of our trip during this tour. Alex shared some cool stories along the way and took us to see an old mining town. We did the afternoon tour that began at 2:30. It was the perfect time of day to get pics while the sun was still out. Only once during the tour did someone get stuck in a snow drift but Alex was able to quickly get them out. I thought the snow mobiles were very stable and able to handle quite well. Being that I'm only 5'2", I think that says something! You won't be disappointed with this tour. I would have gone again if only we had more time!

Visited March 2014