“River rafting tour”

Telluride Outfitters- Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Telluride
More attraction details
Owner description: Telluride Outfitters is happy to offer you with a range of tours to make your visit to Telluride unforgettable! Telluride Snowmobile Adventures is proud to be the area’s first and most experienced snowmobile touring company. Several different tours, available seven days a week provide guests with all levels of snowmobiling experience an exciting and fun filled snowmobile adventure!Telluride ATV Tours take you up Fall Creek Road in the beautiful and historic Beaver Park backcountry.
“River rafting tour”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Awesome adventure. My wife and I along with our 3 boys (ages 12, 10 and 5) had a blast on this white water rafting tour. Our driver, Steve, was an absolute pleasure and provided us a lot of great information on Telluride. Our guide, John, was humorous and an expert at navigating the river. The adventure was our fondest moment of our trip and it had a lot to do with the quality of John and Steve. Recommend Telluride Outfitters along with John and Steve to anyone looking for an adventure. We will be back next year.

Colorado Springs
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Superb ATV'ing in Telluride's High Country!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We chose a half-day ATV'ing with "Alex" - fantastic experience. Loved it. Went above 10,000 feet and scooted around high-altitude beaver ponds in BEAVER PARK! Wonderful! And reasonable! If you have the time, don't miss a chance at this activity. We thought it was the high-point of our visit to Telluride!!!

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ATV tour - great ride; amazing views; fantastic Guide!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I visited Telluride for the first time and decided on the 1/2 day ATV trip. IT WAS GREAT! The views along our steep and rocky route from 9,000-10,500+ ft were as amazing as our stopping points. But what really made the trip memorable was our guide, Alex. No doubt that he was the one that made every minute of the trip incredible. He made us feel welcomed from the first minute we met and took pride in sharing his knowledge of the wildlife, terrain and the sport with us. He patiently and easily showed us how to ride the ATV and allowed us to experience the day at our own pace. To take pictures when we wanted and as many as we wanted. We can't wait to return and definitely plan on doing the full day tour. THANK YOU ALEX!!

Lafayette, Louisiana
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Beautiful Scenery”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We decided on the 1/2 day Alta Tour. The scenery was spectacular and the staff were extremely friendly. I called to discuss the different options and the guy was extremely helpful and knowledgable about the area. I felt very comfortable booking and satisfied with our option. They picked us up right in front of Siam Thai which was located directly across the street of where we were staying. They arrived on time and the guy was super friendly. He ended up being our tour guide as well. The tour was just my husband and I with two other guys and our tour guide. As we arrived at their office, they got us situated with warmer boots and goggles. Our guide did a quick run through of the trails and the safety of the snow mobile, then we were off. I was pretty nervous and I think I may have held the group up. I was really slow and tense at first! There were beautiful views and drop offs that I tried to not let detract from the views! I think I loosened up towards the end. But the entire time, the guide was very patient and reassuring with me. I felt completely at ease and never felt rushed. I would definitely recommend this tour and company. For me though, it was pricey and I think I just like hiking more. But I'm so glad we did it and enjoyed the experience. The scenery was breathtaking and I can't wait to go to Telluride again.

Visited March 2014
Chicago, IL
“Great day!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Awesome. Great guide w/ Mike and we hit epic weather (white out/blizzard like conditions). Perfect day! Also, they were extremely flexible accommodating out change in plans. Would highly recommend and we plan to look forward to joining them this summer for a great ATV tour. Thx guys!