“Bad server!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Food was delicious. I was disappointed that 1/2 portions of the pastas were not available. (they do it all over Italy). Our server was borderline rude & seemed to just blow us off repeatedly. For example, we had to ASK for black pepper on salad, not once but twice. Then he bossed around some other chick to help us out.

Water refills - had to ask.

For these prices, we expect more from a server. Note to server - we normally tip 20-25%, you only got 10% from us because you were an a-hole.

1  Thank Britt B

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had salad, pizza and wine in a shaded outdoor space. The food was tasty, the staff attentive, and the wine good. A warm, sunny day... lots of fun.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We heard this was a wonderful upscale restaurant in Telluride. We were seated outside with heaters. It had white tablecloths and nice glassware. Our waitress was very sweet, nice and accommodating. We each ordered something different. Two people ordered rigatoni montanero with sausage and my husband said it was just “OK”. I ordered the veal masala not knowing how VERY SALTY the procuitto would be. It was so bad I could hardly eat it. The dish came with spinach and mashed potatoes and the potatoes tasted to me like they came out of a box. I also ordered a side dish of vegetables and they seemed like they had been frozen before they sautéed them. Very disappointing. Too bad as I would have liked to have given this restaurant a high rating, but the food just was not that good. There were three of us; we ordered a $32 bottle of wine and the bill still came to $168 including tip. It was definitely NOT WORTH the price and we feel we are pretty sophisticated diners.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

When they were seating us, they just kept walking out to a tent that I thought a wedding or private party was taking place. It was alive and vibrant. I highly recommend the organic filet from the Double RL Ranch. My husband and I split it and a Cesar salad, and were happy with that. The waiters sing the birthday song quite well. You feel like you've immersed yourself in Italy for a short while.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

My husband and I had lunch on the outdoor patio. The service was impeccable. The atmosphere was unhurried, relaxing. It was difficult to choose from all the wonderful menu options. Our wines were nice. I had the special, which was a crab stuffed manicotti with a light sauce. It was excellent , as was the gellato. I don't see this has a family restaurant - our school aged grandchildren would not want to be still that long. As another reviewer commented, the food was pricey, but worth it.