“Great location, great food, great staff, a bit pricey!”
Review of Maggie's Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Maggie's Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Great location, great food, great staff, a bit pricey!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Every time I go to Telluride, I have breakfast at Maggie's. It is just a great place, with good atmosphere, good food and it is smack in the middle of Telluride. Be sure to check it out.

• Visited July 2014

Austin, United States
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled across this place after our hike on Jed Weibe. Arrived at 1:30 so any lunch crowd was gone. When arriving, wasn't real apparent if you seated yourself and if someone would take your order. The hostess pointed us to the large menu, not apparent when you arrive and that you order and meal delivered to table. That said, I ordered Italian Sub and my wife, turkey sandwich. Both were very good and fresh. I also had Cole slaw that was to die for. Overall great experience environment and food.

Visited July 2014
Arizona
“Had a wonderful lunch!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

First of all, the people that work here make you feel very welcome! We had a party of 6, 5 of which ordered various types of burgers - two thumbs up from everyone! I had a turkey sandwich on homemade wheat bread. It was very fresh, had lots of crisp lettuce and nice tomatoes. This is a very comfortable, unpretentious place. We sat out back on the deck, ate our lunch, and listened to the live music that was going on in the park next to us. We were able to see the huge waterfall at the end of town and the ski lifts on the mountains from the deck. A wonderful memory of our fun trip to Telluride. Thank you Maggie's!

• Visited June 2014
Costa Mesa, California
“Wish I could give 5 stars”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Food is great, prices are reasonable for the area but the wait is so long for your meal. We were here twice for breakfast, one of only about 5 tables of patrons but waited for 25 minutes for a couple of bows of oatmeal.

Visited June 2014
Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan
“Nice place, pretty simple decor...good food...ordering process could be much improved”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Positives:
- Great breakfast - Fruit bowl awesome, my boys loved french toast and pancakes...
- Not a long wait for food
- Atmosphere is simple...nice outdoor heating area....

Improvements
- I was reminded by staff to make sure my 11 and 7 year old did not spill syrup - give me a break....
- Coffee was NOT good...