“excellent stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Econo Lodge Thornton - Denver North
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Thornton
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Our experience here was wonderful! The front desk staff was very helpful and accomidating. The room was very clean and the breakfast was good. Tara at the front desk went out of her way to find me a breakfast item I could eat as I am on a carb free diet and allergic to eggs. All in all I would reccomend this hotel to anyone!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 October 2012

excellent staff!! they went out of their way to help us. Tara at the front desk was great!! the rooms are clean and comfortable. Great stay for the price!!! Never stayed here before but would reccomend it!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Reservation was fast and easy, the rate was VERY affordable, service was wonderful, and the room was clean. Enough amenities to make it a value, without a lot of things we didn't need. Nearby shopping, dining and recreation and plenty of parking. Haters are expecting a golden horseshoe for pennies. Unless you want to drop a Franklin and a lot of change, you don't expect to stay at Trump Towers. After decades on the road, staying in every kind of hotel from the top of the line to the very crusty bottom, I would rate this a good deal.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike G
Reviewed 15 August 2012

from the pool, to the tub of butter everyone has to share at breakfast, this hotel is discusting, smelly, and doesnt have a polite staff, choice needs to remove this hotel from their chain, this hotel makes choice look horrible, Tk is rude and doesnt care about his quests and their comfortability what so ever.

Room Tip: choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Renee I
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We reserved a room with a guaranteed king bed. When we got to the hotel, a large bus tour was checking in ahead of us. We waited in line for almost an hour since the hotel not only wasn't prepared for the group, but they were assigning rooms that were already occupied. When we finally checked in, we got to our room, which only had a queen sized bed. After returning to the front desk, we were told that there were no rooms available despite our email confirmation GUARANTEEING the king sized bed. We then tried to cancel, but the man at the front desk was extremely rude, citing Choice Hotel's cancellation property. He gave us a receipt that said we owed nothing but refused to sign it stating that it we would not owe anything. We ended up walking next door to a Hamptons Hotel, which was much nicer. Turned out the man helping us at the Sleep Inn was the owner. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Marian M
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful stay at the Sleep INN Denver north. The staff were excellent they were very frendly and helpful I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights with my friends Linda was a great help when I asked for directions I needed to know how to get go a good mexican food and Linda was great for giving me directions to the mexican resturant. The housekeeping staff were great the Room were extreemly clean they were way above my expections The breakfast was excellent they had a veriety of everything the waffles were great this hotel is well kept and I will for sure return to this property co103 was great see you in the future.

Room Tip: The rooms were great the condtions were great and the cleaniness was also great.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2012

was there Jun 29 there was some sort of team in the Lobby being very disruptive and un disciplined (not the kids) but the adults?, one man in particular was in a tirade yell and calling the staff member names. When he left he threw a piece of furniture against a tree and broke it. The staff member was trying to talk calmly but none of them would allow staff was very professional in attempting to diffuse the situation. My room was comfortable clean and quiet. I tried the pool it was clean and pleasant Breakfast may have been slightly better but with so many people I understand

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thornton
Super 8 Westminster Denver North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
0 mi away
Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton

Been to Econo Lodge Thornton - Denver North? Share your experiences!