Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$142
La Quinta
US$81
US$99
QualityInn
All reviewsroom was cleanolder propertythe breakfast areaeasy accessgreat place to staynice breakfastenjoyed my staycomplimentary breakfastair conditionerbusiness trippool and hot tubdenverinnsfreewaythermostatpillowswestminster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The room was very clean, with lots of outlets. The housekeeping staff were friendly and the front desk personnel were perfect. The only downside was the business center computer wasn't working so I couldn't print my boarding pass.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I was treated bad at this Hampton my room was not cleaned properly there were crumbs in my bed and on the floor. I called the night clerk to let her know and she was rude and also said they never change the sheet and vacuum every two days.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HI_Guest_Services, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Mr. Martin

Thank you for your feedback and all areas of opportunity have been addressed mentioned in your review to ensure 100% satisfaction so others in the future will see the improvements. We sincerely apologize for the missed opportunities and our team takes these reviews seriously and focuses on each opportunity to make it right! The team and I hope that you will visit us again soon to experience our hospitality and the changes made to ensure you have an extraordinary experience!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stayed here two nights. The front desk was very helpful with anything we needed and eager to please. Nothing really spectacular about this hotel not that I was expecting anything like that for the price and location. The lobby seemed very small but our room was very spacious, clean, nice sheets, a fridge, a flat screen, everything I would expect from a good hotel.

Room Tip: King rooms are very large.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed 1 April 2014

It seems like I always say the same thing about Hampton Inns. We have not found another Hotel that can compare to their staff, comfort, breakfast, or cleanliness. We travel several different routes from Lincoln, Ne. to Fresno, Ca. and will always use a Hampton Hotel. We have done this for 4 years now and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014

When we arrived at 3pm, which is the posted check in time, our room was not clean as of yet. We had to wait almost an hour and a half for the room to be ready. When we did get into the room, it was not cleaned up to Hampton/Hilton standards, there was even a sweatshirt (which I assume was from previous customers) on the floor behind a chair. The clerk did apologize (once) for the wait but never another apology or offer for a discount for the inconvenience. The thermostat in the room was set for 72 degrees and we were never able to reset the temperature to a lower setting so the room was very warm and stuffy all evening. The hotel was easy to find and there are good restaurant options nearby.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family