“FINE !!!”

Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Thornton
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My seven night stay at this hotel was comfortable and easy. The staff was friendly and my room was cleaned well. The breakfast bar was one of the best I have experienced for medium priced accommodations .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DFullonton
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton

Reviewed 20 June 2014

A very clean, centrally located hotel. Easy to get into and out of off interstate and lots of eating places within walking distance. Starbucks as well:) Friendly staff, plentiful breakfast. Comfty bed and quiet. Beautiful mountain view from room. we would HIGHLY recommend this location:)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 745marcah
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I arrived here for a few nights on business. It has some wear but it was acceptable. When I got into my room the window was slightly busted so that fresh air was coming straight in and I wasn't able to fix it. Maintenance had to be called to readjust, but after that it wasn't a problem. I had one night of minor issues due to paper thin ceilings, but it eventually quieted down.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I like to stay at Hampton Inn because of previous experiences but if this site had been my first impression, I would probably not stay at any others. The place is tired and needs some sprucing up. I was unpacking my stuff when I got a call from the desk saying we were making too much noise. Seriously? The television was on at a normal level so the walls or floors must have been too thin. I should have checked reviews beforehand but that's what you get for making assumptions.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank waysidelynne
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Hotel seems dated. Pool was cold. Hot tub was disgusting looking. Breakfast was nice & food was re-stocked continually. Hotel staff was friendly. I did receive the bed sizes that I requested. When I checked in, I was not made aware of Hilton Honor perks.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kirk R
Reviewed 10 June 2014

As long time Hilton Honors Diamond members we chose this hotel because it is near to our kid’s home. Upon arrival we noticed the property appeared old and shabby unlike other Hampton Inns. The desk staff was very friendly and professional, so we were encouraged … until we entered our 1st room. Our 1st room had a strong odor – like a wet dog, the furnishings were quite worn and the air conditioning did not work (it was 90+ outside)! The outstanding staff person (Abraham?) graciously moved us to another room with working air, but it too had old furnishings in need of repair. The next morning’s breakfast was OK, but the staff insisted on standing in front of guests trying to get food/beverages in order to stock the (already full) condiments. Really? All-in-all this property would make a fine Days Inn, but is certainly not up to Hilton’s Hampton Inn standards. We left the next morning as quickly as we could to continue our stay for a few days in a nearby Hampton Inn in Louisville/Boulder where we enjoyed a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BridalVeil_OregonPat
HI_Guest_Services, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are very important to our staff. I wanted to personally apologize for your experience that you had while staying with us. I have forwarded this review to management regarding all of the issues you mentioned. I would like you to come back so we can show you that we can make it right. If you have any further comments or questions please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The staff is very friendly, very helpful and accommodating. Room was nice and clean. Staff brought to us extra supplies that we needed. The pool was one of the cleanest pools I've seen in a hotel. Hotel provided a discount to two very nice restaurants that were in walking distance. Great location. Easy on/off to I-25.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thornton
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North
Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
#16 of 19 in Westminster
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster
Super 8 Westminster Denver North

Been to Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton? Share your experiences!