“Good service, good food, Thanks for your sponsorship”
Review of Lisa's Place

Lisa's Place
Ranked #8 of 166 Restaurants in Thornton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I have been eating at Lisa's Place for over 8 years and I am very pleased with the food and the waitresses. I recently had a meeting with Lisa about sponsoring our team "Crosswords for a Cure" in the the Relay For Life, at Webster Lake in September; put on by the American Cancer Society, and Lisa was more than happy to sponsor our team. She is very involved with our community and worthy causes. I love going there for breakfast, or lunch. The green chile is delicious, the atmosphere is very much like grandma's house. The food is home-made and the portion sizes are huge. I feel like family when I go there. It is always nice to be called by your name when you go there to eat. Thanks Lisa, and keep up the great work. I enjoy the relaxed feeling I get when I dine there. Good place for family and friends!

1  Thank Jowall57

Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

Best corned beef hash I've had! The food is a great and comes out fast! The place is small, but has a great mom and pop feel! Dee-lish!

1  Thank Runninonemt4
Reviewed 28 January 2013

The food is always great, no matter what you order. Check out the huge pancakes. Wonderful! The staff is friendly and give Lisa's a hometown feeling and atmosphere. Love it.

2  Thank tina p
Reviewed 17 November 2012

I've lived in this area for over ten years now and until fairly recently had never been to Lisa's Place. I missed out on a lot.

It's not a fancy place by any stretch but the waitstaff and the owner are awesome. They have all you can eat Sunday through Thursday on select items - a different choice for every night. The food is great and the prices are beyond reasonable.

We've been there for breakfast and dinner and you just can't go wrong.

2  Thank eloub64
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Best place to eat in Thornton, CO We eat there 2 to 3 times a week. They are open for Breakfast till 1:00 PM and open again at 4:00 PM for Dinner. Everyone from the owner to the waitress are friendly and make you feel at home. The food is GREAT and the specials can't be beat. Can't remember what we ate before we found this place. It's a little Ma and Pa type place and the customers are always willing to tell you their favorite menu items. Just a great place to eat and relax.

2  Thank Mona B