“Great food!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Great food as this was our 1st visit since they has great ratings. A little further out than expected but was worth it. I would go back again.

1  Thank Donmejor69

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The food is wonderful, no matter what you order. The service is great and the people are very friendly. I love to go there and bring my family and friends. Thanks United Chinese !!

1  Thank tina p
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Originally, we were supposed to go to Fontana Sushi, but United Chinese was much closer to the hotel where my fiance's friend and his family were staying. I had heard good things about United Chinese, but surely they could not compete with my beloved Fontana (which also has amazing happy hour prices ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!) I started with a cup of wonton soup because they did not have tempura (and it was average) and ordered their Mango roll (with shrimp tempura and special sauce), several smoked salmon, salmon roe, black caviar and yellowtail. I also sampled my fiance's spicy salmon and spicy tuna rolls, his friend's Dragon roll, Diablo Roll and Heart Attack- all of which were way too spicy for my puny palate.
I found the sushi very fresh and delicious. Service was good; the waiter even made a special sake bomb for my fiance's friend's wife, which was not on the menu, and set the cup of sake atop the chopsticks crossing the beer glass. He then instructed her to slam the table, and amazingly, the sake fell in, to the delight of everyone at the table.
For me, the value is better at Fontana and the sushi is just as good, but now I have a second favorite place for sushi.

1  Thank ladygo17
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This place is wonderful! The food is excellent, the sushi is amazing, and the service is fabulous! I would recomend this place for chinese or sushi!

2  Thank susymichelle
Reviewed 4 April 2013

The food here is always very good. The service is quick and polite. The Thai Curry is out of this world delicious!

1  Thank Pamela B