“good food, fast service”

Lone Star Steakhouse
Ranked #99 of 160 Restaurants in Thornton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Was in town with my wife and a large group form her work place. Was seated quick, service was good and fast. food was good, Easy to find right off of I25 at 120 ave. In front of the DoubleTree

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Great seasonings and well prepared meals enjoyed by all the members in my group. Always reasonably priced, service was good, and the atmosphere was pleasant and quiet.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Location is excellent, right off I-25. Decor is chain. Wife ordered a very nice Strawberry Margarita, however my Strawberry Lemonade was way to watery and after two attempts reordered a Coke. Blooming Onion was a bit too fried, but tasty. Wife a the salmon which was nicely portioned and tasted great. I had a steak/salmon combo which had a better than average sized salmon steak done perfect and a smaller then average sized piece of steak, which was very tasty and cooked just right (Mdm-Rare) with a baked potato. Needed to ask and waited some time to get extras sour cream and butter. Overall the meal was good, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We thought this would be a good opportunity to try out this restaurant for second time, but were rather underwhelmed with our experience. I had the smaller ribeye steak, and that was the best part of the meal. I imagine if you are only going there to eat steak, then it was worth it on my part. My wife had the sirloin special and wasn't pleased with her entree. All of us tried the green beans as a side and were all terribly displeased with the outcome. Luckily the one of the managers happened to check on us and ordered different sides for us right away. Those were prepared perfectly, so, they made up for that. The service seemed to be on the slow side, luckily we weren't in too much of a hurry, but they were at least very friendly when they did show up. I think you would do a bit better at one of the other steak houses nearby.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Good food, good service. Typical of other Lonestar locations we have visited. Good location right off the highway.