“Looks like a Castle-sleep like a king”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Thornton
Reviewed 4 April 2013

The exterior of the building looks like a castle, and it is as solid inside as a castle. Great location right next to I-25 with plenty of parking. Large friendly lobby and easy access to elevator. Only drawback is poorly fitted door in room that allows hall noise easy access to room.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Bobby A, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our on line survey and for fabulous “marks”. Your input helps us to continuously improve our operations and take better care of all of our guests.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Stayed a couple nights for business. Room was good sized and clean. The hotel seemed well cared for. The staff was very friendly. The bar was quaint and well attended. The drinks were made fairly strong, which is always nice after a 14 hour workday.
The parking lot is on a slight slope and the melting snow of the day turned into ice at night, but it was not bad, you just have to watch your step.
Starbucks and Lone Star Steak house are both on the other side of the parking lot, which was nice as well.

I would gladly stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Very good hotel. Visited in March. Very friendly staff, always ready to help or assist. Stayed for a week, and would recommend this hotel to anyone. Ate at the restaurant several times, good food and good personal service. I had a problem with the Wifi, which was addressed and solved right away. The rental car did not have an ice scraper, the hotel has several loaners. They will also teach a Florida boy how to rock their car out of a frozen parking space. I will visit here again.

Room Tip: My room faced the mountains. Loved the view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

We’re glad you had a taste of our warm, caring service (along with our delicious cookie at check in). We are looking forward to seeing you again, hopefully during warmer weather.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Great hotel, very convenient to highway, excellent breakfast, new equipment in fitness center, room very comfortable. I was given an upgrade and the room was very large and close to elevator. The breakfast omelet was made to order and done to my liking and the service in the dining room was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am so excited to hear that you had such a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you again to Thornton, CO – we enjoyed taking care of you.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Location was convenient, cookies at check in were great, breakfast was good... But I was disappointed when my key stopped working and I got a new one at the front desk without showing ID. On the positive side, when I put this in my survey, they responded that this was an error and would review their security procedures with staff. If it wasn't for the security issue, I would have given 4 stars.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for letting us know about the slip in the security and I can assure you that the situation was addressed immediately. I am glad to hear that other than the security issue, you enjoyed your stay.

Hope we see you again!

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Love that this hotel had both a heated pool and a hot tub indoors. Cookies at check-in were AWESOME! The quietness of the actual hotel isn't the best, but it was convenient for what we were doing in that area! Close to Boondocks's family fun center, which made it all that much better!
One bad thing... shower area was tiny and a little stinky!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Bobby A, Owner at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I cannot rave enough about my experience with this hotel! I had my daughter's six birthday there. The staff went way above and beyond to make the experience a memorable one. The food was excellent, the venue, perfect! We also stayed in the hotel and the rooms were great! I highly recommend! The customer service is beyond amazing!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for staying here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver-Thornton. We’re glad you had a taste of our warm, caring service (along with our delicious cookie at check in). We look forward to welcoming you back. . Thank you for your business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Thornton
0 mi away
Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North
Candlewood Suites Denver North - Thornton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster
Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster
Courtyard by Marriott Denver North/westminster

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton? Share your experiences!