“Stay in Thornton”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Thornton
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Hotel was just was we needed for an overnight passing through on our way to Wyoming. A little difficult to find at night. The staff was friendly and the room was fine. Glad we had a place north of Denver as the traffic was horrible!

There are newer reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton

Reviewed 1 October 2013

For the past 15 years, I have been traveling consistently. I spend more time in hotels than I stay in my own home (21 days per month). I recently stayed at this hotel and had to change my check out date - I gave them almost a weeks notice and was only cutting my trip short a couple of days. I was charged $50 for this. I now know why I stopped using Hilton Hotels. There is a reason I am no longer a Diamond member. Always poor service. No other chain does this to me. Ever. The only reason I came back to Hilton is because the company I work for prefers we stay there during our trainings.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The beds are very comfortable, however, we were staying in a "disabled" room and were supposed to have a doorbell to the room. Next to the smoke alarm there were wires sticking out of the wall, which I presume was for a doorbell that was either being installed or removed. The bathroom sink was extremely small and there was not enough room for my husband and I to place our toiletry items. My husband had some of his stuff on the floor beneath the sink and I had some sitting on the commode top. There seemed to be room in this huge bathroom to place some type of vanity to place our items. Being hearing-impaired, it would have been helpful to have an alarm that vibrated rather than one that buzzed. It would be nice to have a microwave in the room along with the fridge. We do not care for using the microwave out by the reception area, which is used by everyone in the hotel. That doesn't seem sanitary. Also, nothing was offered for breakfast so we had to seek our morning meal outside of the hotel, since we felt the hotel restaurant was a bit pricey. At other hotels where we have stayed, we are offered a "free" breakfast in the hotel. This will definitely affect our decision for the next vacation.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Great spot, if not a little difficult to find the access!
I drove past and was forced onto I25 twice before I turned into the right driveway. When you make your U turn to get there go slow in the right lane, it's the last entrance before the freeway.
Regardless, the hotel is very nice, newish I would guess. It has a no site bar an restaurant, and looking around, it's probably the best in the area.
Breakfast is a buffet with omelette chef. All looked well stocked and a good selection of fruit available.
It's alongside 125 but I never heard any traffic noise.
Front office staff courteous and had my keys ready even though I arrived at 1am.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I've stayed at least 4 or 5 times at this hotel for business needs during the past 4 months or so and my experience has been consistently great.
Anywhere from very friendly people at the front desk to the restaurant team, all are great, professional and customer oriented.
I highly recommend to stay at this facility should you be in this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The Double Tree "Castle" hotel in Denver, Colorado is a very nice Hotel to stay at. The staff, rooms and amenities were great. The warm cookie at check in was a pleasant surprise. Yum ! The room was very clean and the bathroom was clean and stocked well. We enjoyed the comfy, fluffy King size bed. We would stay here again.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

From the moment of check in this friendly clean hotel was exactly what I was hoping for. Nice clean big rooms and very nice people working there. Even had dinner and drinks in the bar/resturant. Prices were good, food was good and people could'nt have been nicer. I would highly recommend it and I would surely go back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thornton
Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North
Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
Candlewood Suites Denver North - Thornton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster
The Westin Westminster
The Westin Westminster
#4 of 19 in Westminster

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton? Share your experiences!