“Good stay but housekeeping "lost" my iPad”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Thornton
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Good stay but housekeeping "lost" my iPad”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great rooms, stay here often, but my last trip I forgot my iPad in the room. Called the next day and housekeeping claims they never saw it. I know thats where I left it so I guess someone got a new toy.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Thornton, Colorado
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I can see why it has a castle motif , once your inside you're treated like royalty . Great rooms , great staff and a nice lil bar downstairs . Restaurants inside which smelled wonderful , clean guest laundry room and a cookie when you ck in. Bonus is the Starbucks which is walking distance across the parking lot . Plenty of shopping stops in area whether it be for food ( steakhouses and Applebee's ) across parking lot or Target/walmart within a short drive . The hotel is nicely situated off of hwy 25. It also has a nice feature which is a Hertz rental car office inside.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Doubletree in Denver/Thornton is one of the nicest hotels we have stayed. The staff are friendly, rooms were clean, and they offer breakfast which is not included w/ your stay but they offer a wide variety of food. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Thornton, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The hotel was flawless. my only issue was staff were unable to answer my questions about the city of Denver, it's attractions, and decent places to dine. other than that, the room was spotless, housekeeping staff and desk staff were very kind and considerate, and the breakfast buffet was great. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Pam H, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! My apologies that we couldn't answer some area questions, we are working hard to give our new front desk team more information to help all our guests. I have shared your comments with the housekeeping and food & beverage team. Thank you for your business, hope to see you again soon.
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Amenities were great, per the Hilton standard. The front desk staff was not at all friendly. They seemed annoyed at my presence and didn't appreciate my persistence in addressing an issue. I know that it's not usually a big deal, but the hotel advertises that you get cookies upon check-in and we didn't.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Pam H, Julie at the Front Desk at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. My sincere apologies that my attitude towards your early arrival was less than hospitable. There is no excuse. We enjoyed having you here and I ask that you return so that I can show you my true hospitality. Thank you,
Conroe, Texas
Reviewed 18 May 2014

If you are staying in the north Denver area this is the best place we have found unless you want to pay twice as much. The rooms are large, clean and modern. Hot water comes on almost instantly. The staff are uniformly friendly and eager to help. Free papers (WSJ and USA Today) are available in the lobby. And of course there's that Doubletree cookie at checkin. What's not to like?

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Troutdale, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel earns high marks for convenience, comfort, and a friendly staff. The service was notably professional and the staff was more than willing to accommodate. The breakfast options were pricey, but everything else makes this hotel a good option for whatever you are doing.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Thornton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North
Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
The Westin Westminster
The Westin Westminster
#4 of 19 in Westminster
Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster
DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton? Share your experiences!