US$105
US$117
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$111
US$106
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskdouble treewarm cookiesbreakfast buffetgreat hoteleasy accesswould recommend this hotel to anyonebusiness tripone night stayup to datebusiness centerconvenient locationbed was very comfortablefitness centernice staygreat roomdenver
Reviewed 14 June 2015

Great facility. Restaurant is good, bar is great (and expensive). The quality of the facility and the outstanding staff make this a great place to stay while in Denver. Our experience this trip with another hotel chain, combined with the quality of our experience at this Doubletree has convinced us to go the Doubletree or other Hilton facilities) in the future. A great hotel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pam H, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2015

Thank you for staying here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver-Thornton! We’re glad you had a taste of our warm, caring service (along with our delicious cookie at check in). We are thrilled that we were given the opportunity to show you the value of our staff and our facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Housekeeping was terrible. Hallways dirty. Did not clean room or even pick up towels when asked. Desk clerks were very nice and accommodating. Food served in the evening was good. The breakfast was average. Coffee was cold. The warm cookies upon arrival were inviting. Starbucks is close by which was nice. It was easy to access the interstate.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver-Thornton! We’re glad you had a taste of our warm, caring service (along with our delicious cookie at check in). We are so sorry that the housekeeping did not meet your expectations that we all share. We hope that you will give us a second chance as it seems as your experience was also positive. We look forward to welcoming you back someday.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

This was my first time at this property which is in a very busy area near I-25. There are plenty of hotel options but mostly lower end. I picked the Doubletree becuase I am loyal to Hilton whenever I can be. The friendly staff and excellent breakfast made the stay.

The physical property is average but they have some nice touches in the lobby area. Like many mid market hotel the gym has VERY limited equipment. Get there early if you want the one elliptical.

The beds are fine, wireless is fast enough, ample parking and restaurants/Starbucks within walking distance. You won't be overwhelmed but you won't be disappointed.

Had I known there was a Hampton next door I would have stayed there as the price was higher than a normal Hampton and breakfast isn't complimentary.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank lithiumsan

Thank you for staying here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver-Thornton. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton hotels. We’re glad you had a taste of our warm, caring service (along with our delicious cookie at check in). We do have a nice gym that is open 24 hours for your convenience. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

I first went to the hotel next door, but the price was too high. This beautiful hotel was a great value for the money and had a great friendly staff. The hotel looks somewhat like a castle, very unique. They almost could have played up the decor in the same fashion, but I was surprised how lovely it was

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2015

The location is convenient with close and easy access to I-25, and only a couple miles north of I-70. Several restaurants and strip malls are nearby in the area; there’s even a Starbucks at the other end of the parking lot within walking distance!

The lobby was nicer than I expected, and the front desk staff was more personable than most we’ve encountered. For being part of the north Denver metro area, the front desk staff was pleasant with a refreshing attitude that I can only describe as “small-town” – they didn’t seem to mind chit-chatting and personable (there were no other customers around at the time). They were certainly professional, but not brisk or too corporate-y.

As Hilton Honors members, we had the option of staying on the 4th floor where the rooms are a little more spacious. I don’t think the views are very good from any window at this hotel (we faced I-25), but since we weren’t spending much time here it didn’t matter. Somehow, the traffic noise was unnoticeable and I slept well in the comfortable bed. The bathroom is a little cramped, but manageable.

We were here with a wedding group, so the block rate was extremely affordable compared to the regular rate. They even provided a free shuttle for guests to/from the event space (I think the event organizers set this up with the hotel ahead of time).

Highly recommended!