“Tennessee whisky cake” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 149 Restaurants in Thornton
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Westminster, Colorado
“Tennessee whisky cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We had french dip and Cobb salad. It was yummy. The restaurant wasn't crowded. The dessert was the best part. Thank you.

1 Thank ilovetotravvel2

Broomfield, Colorado
“Unexpectedly great this time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

My hubby was craving this restaurant so I hesitantly went. To my surprise I had the best meal ever! Our appetizer was fantastic, my burger was out of this world, my drinks were awesome & I truly enjoyed every minute of it & our waiter was joking with us too & he was super good. I really enjoyed it & can't wait to go back!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Colorado Springs
“Nice newer restaurant, good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I'm not a T.G.I. Friday's fan, to be honest, but on a busy Saturday night we were able to be seated here immediately. Our servers (bartenders) were engaging, fun and courteous. The wine list was small but had a few nice reds, and my food was pretty darn good. Not my top pick, but I'd return here again if I found myself in this area.

• Visited August 2013
Thornton, Colorado
“small restaurant, bad service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

I keep trying to go back and give them another try, but the last time was enough. The service has always lacked friendliness, food is sactisfactory and the restaurant is so small you always have to wait.

Visited August 2012
Arizona
“Best Management and Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

My husband and I are frequent visitors to Friday's in our home state, and around the country. We were really impressed with the service, and the manager himself. The location is probably the largest we've ever been in, and we both had one of the new specials on the menu at that time. It was really good! It was a Friday evening, and very busy, but the crew really worked and served like clockwork.

• Visited August 2012