Stayed in a studio, a 40 sqm large room that even got a kitchen, -but no cooking utilities at all, have a kitchen for what?
The bathroom got a very large bathtub, good for 2, and the bed and bed linen is one of the best I slept in, and the room is very well cleaned.
The breakfast is ok, but poor for a boutique hotel.
The pool area can only be reach from the street and the pool is small and wooden deck feels not safe.
The front desk staff was correct but not very friendly and charging 3% when you pay by credit card, for a full paid room not booked over an agent, thats cheep !
We also tried to book a van back to airport, the answer was, can not, and for a taxi they wanted 200 more then booked on the street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirvana Boutique Suites are located right in the heart of Jomtien Beach, just steps away from the ocean.We are super deluxe in features but with a friendly down to earth attitude, and very affordable in price. We are dedicated and delighted to make your stay with us a memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nirvana Boutique Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirvana Boutique Hotel Pattaya
- Nirvana Boutique Suites Pattaya/Jomtien Beach