Resort is ok, but a lil bit isolated, so you have to drive into the city.
Good to relax, if you don't want to do anything. Otherwise there are some offers like elephant riding.
additionally you'll find the typical (german) tourist there..
All in all, it's ok, but there are many more beautiful places in thailand than Pattaya!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The PINNACLE Grand Jomtien Resort & Spa is located on its own private beach separated from the Jomtien Pattaya beaches, and is about 9 km from South Pattaya. The hotel low rise buildings are set amidst a tropical landscape of lawns, pools and tropical trees. The 345 hotel rooms and suites are located in 8 low rise buildings (ground floor plus 2 floors) which are grouped around a free size swimming pool with a children's paddle pool, the Pool Bar and a large pond amidst a tropical garden with palm trees flowering shrubs and orchids. Beyond this area lays the second swimming pool, a large lawn with palm trees and sunshades, the Beach Restaurant and Bar and the wide sandy beach. The PINNACLE Grand Jomtien Resort & Spa is specially suited for families and guests who want a private, peaceful and relaxing holiday on a private beach while shopping, entertainment, and festivities of Pattaya are awaiting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort And Spa
- Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Hotel Jomtien Beach
- Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort Pattaya/Jomtien Beach