“No longer in business”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Country Kitchen
Reviewed 8 April 2013

But the new restaurant at the Quality Inn is pretty good.
(I have nothing else to say, but the review has to be at least 100 characters!)

Reviewed 20 March 2012

If they feel good - you get a decent meal. Service is
poor at best and it's not high on my list to revisit.

Reviewed 25 June 2009

The bery lemonaide is the only thing on the menu that was worth the money.
My husband ordered the flat iron steak, well it was not a flat iron steak, it was well done, he ordered rare, and the baked potato was SICK! It was undercooked cold and cut in half with a nasty crust on it from sitting to long. I had the stroganuff and it was beyond gross. it was meat undercooked noodles and cream cheese cause on a tiny plate, not good at all. My one daughter had cheese pizza it was soggy undercooked and cold. My other daughter had eggs and baccon wiht a pancake and it was ok. The wait was never ending, half hour to order and an hour to get our food. We were staying at the holiday inn across the street and we should have eaten there, but we wanted something different then what we would have in the am for breakfast, who wants to eat at the same place twice! Anyhow it was not good and it was not clean, don't waste your time and your money.

Reviewed 2 January 2009

Very unorganized. Average food. Small portions. Lipstick on my water glass didn't phase the waitress. Restroom not working.