“A reason to take a pitstop”
Review of The Peaks

The Peaks
Reserve with OpenTable
The Peaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2013

If you are passing through Trinidad in southern Colorado and you don't have the time to take in the sites, do yourself a favor and drop into The Peaks. Most travelers stop to fill up their gas tanks across the road and then take in Wendys. This hotel is fairly new, clean and a good spot for lunch or a cocktail in their uncrowded lounge as you take in a game on the television. We have joined friends for lunch there and then had cocktails one evening after dinner in Trinidad. Service and value were good on both occasions.

1  Thank Diane M

Reviewed 18 January 2013 via mobile

One wouldn't think a restaurant located inside of a hotel would be so great, but make no mistake, The Peaks is definitely worth it all! The food option and quality is very satisfying to say the least. The service is very pleasant and the prices are very reasonable! Definitely added to my small list of favorite restaurants in the area!

Reviewed 29 October 2012

sorry but this place absoulutely SUCKS bad service,BAD FOOD ,way over priced . save your self the trouble go to mcdonalds

Victoria A, Manager at The Peaks, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2012

Dear Joshua S
I am so sorry that you had such a bad experience with us and
thank you for taking the time to let us know.This will only make
us better. I would truly like the opportunity to make this right.
Please contact me at the restaurant so that I can treat you to
the experience that you truly deserve.

Reviewed 14 May 2011

We were very pleased with this restaurant. We weren't expecting much since it was in a Holiday Inn, but it does seem to be locally run and the food was good. I had a salmon sandwich and my husband had chicken fried steak. The salad bar was fresh and varied. The dressings were ok.